My dad's birthday was August 22. We got my Uncle to come from Florida to surprise him. My sister and I picked Uncle Al and Anna up at the airport, then he took over driving and we went to Cedar Point. I called my dad and asked him to meet us at the bathroom turnaround. When he came to get us, he saw it was not me who was driving and after staring for a second, he realized it was his brother!!! We had a great weekend! Unfortunately, Josh was not there- he was at the Dominican Republic, but also had a great time.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Surprise 60th!!
My dad's birthday was August 22. We got my Uncle to come from Florida to surprise him. My sister and I picked Uncle Al and Anna up at the airport, then he took over driving and we went to Cedar Point. I called my dad and asked him to meet us at the bathroom turnaround. When he came to get us, he saw it was not me who was driving and after staring for a second, he realized it was his brother!!! We had a great weekend! Unfortunately, Josh was not there- he was at the Dominican Republic, but also had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment