Well I couldn't decide what to post, so I will just add it all. Here are some pictures of some recent events. Lucas loves gymnastics, Rene came with me this week and we brought Nathan. That was interesting, he wanted to be everywhere his brother was. Also, we went trick or treating at a friends house, our neighborhood is not until the 31st, so we couldn't resist. I have too many costumes though(all clearance..) So Lucas can't decide what to be. Both he and Nathan have doctor outfits that I hope to keep them in for this Friday. But we had a lot of fun with our friends!! There was some scary houses, Lucas came into our room in the middle of the night for the first time that night because he was scared- poor little dude.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Mixture of fun times:
Well I couldn't decide what to post, so I will just add it all. Here are some pictures of some recent events. Lucas loves gymnastics, Rene came with me this week and we brought Nathan. That was interesting, he wanted to be everywhere his brother was. Also, we went trick or treating at a friends house, our neighborhood is not until the 31st, so we couldn't resist. I have too many costumes though(all clearance..) So Lucas can't decide what to be. Both he and Nathan have doctor outfits that I hope to keep them in for this Friday. But we had a lot of fun with our friends!! There was some scary houses, Lucas came into our room in the middle of the night for the first time that night because he was scared- poor little dude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment