Alleluia
I will lay down with you
when you go to bed
I will lay down with you
because I love you
and you love God
Alleluia
Dingawa Dingawa I love you
So stinking cute. He also told me that he was a little sad that God can't sleep with him tonight, I said why is that? He said He is with the flowers now. (If you read the blog before this, he gave some God to the flowers, which now I know he thought he was giving all of His love) We went on to talk about how big God is and how he loves everyone and can be a part of everyone's hearts if they let him. He said," wow, God really loves us. But I hope he never puts me in a time out."
Oh and to top it off. We went on the boat yesterday and Lucas brought his work bench goggles to block the wind. He kept them on all night. I have a feeling they will be on all summer.


1 comment:
Awwww - no videos tonight!
Post a Comment