tears!! what an amazingly beautiful life and love you have:) THE BEST. so blessed to see it more now that we are home again. love you guys...9 years- awesome!
oh man... that was incredible. no words, just a HUGE smile and a warm heart is what I have. I love that. I love your kids, I love your dog, I love you guys, I love your love. Love Love Love.
JOSHUA - Graphic Designer, loves to run and bike, sweet wakeboarder, tries to swim :
CHRISTY - Lacrosse coach/ Official/substitute teacher, loves to run and make her kids laugh: LUCAS - 5-4-05 -big smiles, great hair, really getting good at swimming, loves to run and laugh and sometimes push...going to preschool, and turning into a great big brother: NATHAN 8-11-07 - Mr. Curious- would rather take apart a toy than play with it. favorite thing to do is empty my tupperware cabinet over and over..., loves to walk/run with his hands in the air, still stinks at sleeping
4 comments:
tears!! what an amazingly beautiful life and love you have:) THE BEST. so blessed to see it more now that we are home again. love you guys...9 years- awesome!
That was an beautiful video! Thanks for sharing! You guys are amazing we love you!
Uncle Al & Anna
oh man... that was incredible. no words, just a HUGE smile and a warm heart is what I have. I love that. I love your kids, I love your dog, I love you guys, I love your love. Love Love Love.
IU Both...always.
This was beautiful, Christy. Can't wait to see what you put together for the 10th...Joshua.
YFA
Post a Comment