I have entered the blogger world!!! I just thought this would be a good way to update family and friends! We are all doing great. Lucas is still running like crazy- talking a lot more- and saying the funniest things. Nathan wants to stand on anything he can hold- loves to do the worm-and does not like to sleep...
We just got back from Wisconsin Dells. We went with our good friends the Snows. They have two girls the same age as Lucas and Nathan- and even with all the naps, crying, pushing and yelling, we had a great time!! Lucas is swimming underwater and treading water a bit, and Nathan loves to splash as fast and as much as he can. Great memories!!!
1 comment:
Yahoo! I love your blog. So happy you are "in." Tell Josh he is no longer aloud to make fun of me. But seriously, this is awesome and your grass is looking AWESOME! We loved the Dells with you guys. I want to go back!
Post a Comment