Sunday, July 6, 2008



What a weekend! Friday the fourth, Mosaic(mosaicneo.com) was in the Stow parade promoting a free soccer clinic. Lucas got to drive Pappa Rik's truck the whole time- with McKenna in the passenger seat- while mommy pushed Nathan in a stroller handing out candy and soccer balls. It was fun, but I tell you what, people turn into animals when there is free stuff involved! wow.

Then we headed up to Cedar Point on Saturday where we had some fun at the water park and on the boats with the grandparents. Nathan started clapping at the pool! Now he wont stop, even was doing it as he fell asleep:) Lucas was so exausted from the day that he fell asleep within a minute of leaving!!

1 comment:

Papa Ed said...

Speaking for the maternal grandparents, the weekend was fantastic! Having Lucas tell me "I love you, Papa Ed" and having Nathan shove his hand in my mouth to check to see if I have teeth like him was great! I'll never tire of watching Lucas in the NASCAR cars and watching Nathan clap on the train!